The PM World Library is a global resource for continuous learning and knowledge sharing related to modern, professional Program and Project Management (P/PM). It is intended to help advance the global project management profession and to promote professional P/PM in support of positive economic, political and social development around the world. We believe that is best accomplished through creation of new P/PM knowledge, the sharing of that knowledge, and the application of that knowledge in ethical, professional and sustainable ways.
The following objectives are shared with the PM World Journal (www.pmworldjournal.net) where new P/PM knowledge is created through articles, papers and other works. The PM World Library is intended to:
- Support the creation and sharing of new P/PM knowledge
- Provide recognition and visibility for the authors of new P/PM knowledge
- Support and promote the transfer of P/PM knowledge to individuals, organizations and locations where professional P/PM may be new, less available or sorely needed
- Provide an easily accessible online repository of P/PM knowledge and information – as a global resource for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Support and promote the sharing and use of modern, professional P/PM for solving more of the world’s problems – to make this world a better place!